Bonjour,
I just wanted to say how pleased I was to see so many students complete the science lab and submit it on time!
For those who did not finish it, please ensure that you are checking the blog to verify what needs to be completed and when assignments are due. This will reduce stress and anxiety especially as it comes time to review for quizzes and tests.
Devoirs:
Maths: Please complete both math questions if you did not complete them in class. I am most interested in knowing how you arrived at your answer. (e.g. If you say that the number 515 is divisible by 5 please include that you know that because all numbers ending in a 5 or a 0 are divisible by 5)
Science: a few students have still not completed their lab report (mostly it is the diagram showing each brands average bubble size that is not completed)
Français langue: Find all the verbs in the designated paragraph of the french text you've received from Mme Chan and complete the verb "tableau" (include verb, tense etc.)
Reminder: Photo Day tomorrow! Remember to bring in your order form!!!
Parent Homework: Please submit assignment from the first week of school (in a million words or less, tell me about your child). I have very much enjoyed reading the ones I have received so far! I find it very helpful to learn more about each students strengths and needs so that I can do my very best to help each student be successful.
Actualités: A reminder that tomorrow, Ryan, Georgia and Sydney are to present a current event during tomorrow's discussion (please note that I have posted several links to websites for francophone newspapers on the blog).
Bonne soirée,
Mme Couture
Je dois présenter ou Ryan J?
ReplyDeleteRyan J
ReplyDelete