Monday, October 31, 2011

le 31 octobre 2011

Bonjour,

I just wanted to start by wishing everyone a safe and enjoyable Halloween. I was very impressed by all the creative and original costumes! Bravo! I also wanted to thank everyone who brought something for our food bank drive. I saw many filled boxes in the foyer this morning which was great.

Devoirs:

Actualités: Breezy and Miel need to present a current event (links to french sites on blog). The article you present doesn't have to be long but you need to read it in French!

Science: Wear or pack appropriate (e.g. WARM) clothing for tomorrow's field trip to Dallas Road. The weather should be sunny but the COLD by the water. Also, it is slippery on the beach so please wear footwear that has some grip to it (e.g. hiking shoes).

For parents who are driving (thank-you!), we will be leaving around 12:30. Please go to the classroom (Room 204) at 12:20 so we can sort out rides and leave on time. Don't forget to take your insurance and licence to the office before hand if you have not already done so.

A demain,

Mme Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment