Bonjour,
I wanted to begin by saying how impressed I was with everyone's respectful behaviour during our Remembrance Day ceremony. I also want to wish everyone a safe long weekend.
Devoirs:
Science: There is a test on Wednesday in Science. Please review over the weekend (e.g. going over questions from practice quizzes and reading over notes and rock cycle assignment).
Maths: Make sure to bring geometry kit for next week if you have not already done so.
PE: Don't forget PE strip for Monday.
Bonne fin de semaine!
Mme Couture
Quel est le mot de passe pour le pool d'hockey
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePour le "trash talk"
ReplyDeletemerci -jack.c
username: advisory51
ReplyDeletemot de passe: gocanucksgo
Trash Talk mot de passe: Il faut copier EXACTEMENT ton nom du hockey draft (ce que tu vois pour "name"). Tu peux le changer pour que d'autres personnes ne puissent pas faire les commentaires sous ton nom d'equipe....il y a un lien pour cela quand tu cliques sur "trashtalk"