Tuesday, June 26, 2012

mardi le 26 juin 2012

Bonjour,

Sorry for the late post!

I just wanted to say thank-you to everyone for excellent behaviour/attitudes today on our field trip. I was really impressed overall with everyone! Thank-you also to parent drivers for bringing students back to the school and for being chaperones at the museum.

Reminder that:

Breakfast potluck is from 9-10:00am tomorrow. I can heat things up from 8:30-9:00 if needed.

Please make sure to bring a bag to take things home in so lockers and desks are totally cleared out at the end of the day tomorrow.

Also, Sciences Humaines mini-project is due at the end of the day tomorrow. We will have time in the afternoon to finish up but try to be very close to finished already as time will fly by.

We will also work on completing the math review both tomorrow and possibly a bit on Thursday morning.

A demain,

Mme Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment