Tuesday, November 1, 2011

le 1 novembre

Bonjour,

Science: Review concepts of different rock types, the rock cycle and weathering. Be ready to discuss our field trip next class.

Sciences Humaines: Most students have now submitted their assignments (cities...). If you have not, please do so tomorrow!

Maths: Verify the work you have completed so far on our unit review and begin working on completing the temperature calculations (mode, median, average etc). Don't forget to start by listing temperatures from lowest to highest. For those who don't have all of the temperatures, here they are in order from lowest to hightest:

9,10,11,11,11,11,12,12,12,13,13 14,14,14,14,15,16,16,17

Also, I am missing several pink sheets on integers (I asked for you to write everything you know about integers "nombres entiers" and to include examples, drawings and diagrams to show/prove your knowledge). Please get those in to me so I can give you feedback and a chance to add more detail. Our unit test is rapidly approaching (possible this Friday or Tuesday depending on how our review goes).

Bonne soirée,

Mme Couture

1 comment:

  1. Chère Mme est-ce que vous pouvais avoir HockeyDraft.ca dans votre Liens Pertinent?

    Merci,
    Sophie.

    ReplyDelete